Wednesday 28 October 2009

Laser Cutting Induction

Today we were given a quick lesson on the basics of laser cutting. I found I couldn't stop watching the little laser go! It cut out the shape of a scalpel and emboss the letters onto the shape .. I am looking forward to using it in the future!
But anyways this induction reminded me of the work of Rob Ryan ... 

I really love his work, while the cuts look really nice it's more of what they say that I like. The messages are always warming and inspiring and make me smile.


I went to go on his website but it's under construction, however, this was on the splash page and I always find that when you see something like this it makes you feel better .. could be to do with the bright colours or just the message itself ... but it made me realise that not everything is so bad.
see ... www.misterrob.co.uk    (when it's back)
blog:   rob-ryan.blogspot.com

No comments: